Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do you get rid of house rats?

I have tried putting rat poison all over the house. I have tried the rat trap too. Nothing seems to work. Just moved into this house and now i am repenting.How do you get rid of house rats?
Get those big rat traps and bait it with a piece of hot dog. I killed 13 pack rats with this. Like you I tried everything, before I tried just shoving a piece of hot dog on the end where you would normally put cheese. I stated noticing the ones with cheese would dry up but the ones that had the hot dogs would 'snap' in less than an hour at times. (if you know where they like to go). Here is a link to more ideas.How do you get rid of house rats?
Try Rataway from Rataway.com it is a rat repellent, and non-poisonous

Report Abuse



well first i would set up mouse traps and put something on it that smells pretty good and tastes pretty good on the trap.that should take care of your rats, but the rats arent going to take themselves out either.you could also call an exterminator.but beware some rats have deadly diseases.like rabies....
buy a cat
i suggest getting an outdoor cat. They keep the rats and mice out of my house!
Call an exterminator. Wasn't the house inspected before you bought? In Illinois, it's the law.

No comments:

Post a Comment