Friday, February 12, 2010

Do hamsters attract rats or anything else close to it in the same family?

My mother won't let me get a hamster because she thinks it attracts mice ? Does any have any evidence to prove her wrong and get her off my back about it?Do hamsters attract rats or anything else close to it in the same family?
Hamsters don't attract mice because they live differently. They're both rodents but wouldn't attract each other. Since they have different scents they act like magnets and repel each other. When I got hamsters I borrowed my friends pet mouse and tested out their behavior towards each other,they both stayed in different corners so you'll be fine. P.S. you'll both get use to rodents. We did.Do hamsters attract rats or anything else close to it in the same family?
If it's in your house then of course it won't. But I had a friend of mine who kept hers in her garage (she made sure it was fine temperature wise), and a mouse tried getting inside the cage to get to the food. TONS of people have rodents and it's not common for wild rodents to be attracted to them.
Haha yes my first rat attracted two more rats. Once I had one I fell in love and had to get more :)





But to answer your question seriously, no they wont. Unless you live in a barn or a house with a lot of outdoor access and even then they probably wont attract anything.
That's not true at all!


Warm, dark, and unfinished food attracts rats and mice!





Many people have hamsters..do they have rats and mice!?





I have guinea pigs and I have no such things living in my house!
No, if you put a rat and a hamster in the same cage they will not like each other. They are two different species so its impossible for them to be attracted to one other
lol dont get a hamster mate, get a rat.





hamsters bite and are as dumb as 2 planks of wood.





Rats are sociable creatures, fun and RARELY bite.





finally rats don't attract rats. The food does.

No comments:

Post a Comment