Friday, February 12, 2010

How smart are rats, as compared to other animals?

Raven, porpoise, pig? Where do rats fit in?How smart are rats, as compared to other animals?
They are nearly as smart as a dog. In fact, Jack Hanna said they are the closed thing you can get to a dog in a small mammal. You can train them to perform tricks, go in a litter box, and sit on your shoulder.How smart are rats, as compared to other animals?
Rats definitely are smart, as to where they fit in.. hard to say exactly. Of rodents I think they are the smartest. I currently have 13 rats and they come when I call. I can get them to jump into my arms and do little tricks. They are my 'mini dogs'! hehe. :) They can learn many habits and behaviors, and recognize voices/sounds. I'm currently trying to litter train some babies, so hopefully that will go over well.
Okay, i have owned many rats, in fact i have one on my computer desk playing with a hat as i type this.Rats are extremely smart and can learn various types of tricks.They can be taught to pick pocket(My rat yin use to do that) Play fetch even play basketball!Rats are like mini dogs.Some may be harder to teach then others but they are in fact of high intelligence.
i think there one of the smartest animals i love them.
Rats are super smart. Some rats can learn tricks faster than dogs.
I have had a pair of rats once and they were so smart. I had done research on them and they are supposed to be as smart as a three year old. I taught mine to play basketball and to stay and come they were really nice.
My boyfriend and I have 3 pet rats and I ablsoulutly love them. They are the coolest things ever. There names are Daisey, Jazmine and Dusty. They do tricks. They only go back in thier cage by our right arms, they take food out of our mouths and they love to swim in the bath tub. I will always have rats!

No comments:

Post a Comment