Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Any suggestions on getting rid of mice/rats and not harming my cats?

since katrina the mice/rats have gotten really bad and are now in my walls.they have eaten a hole through my new drywall behind several heavy appliance's can hear them in the walls.i have 2 cats and 2 dogs and they do their part but they are old.any suggestions?can't put down poison and there are to many for live traps.Any suggestions on getting rid of mice/rats and not harming my cats?
Wow! That is a dilemma. I understand not wanting to use any poisons, even if your cats or dogs don't get into it. If they got a hold of one of the rodents that had eaten the poison, they could still become ill.


If there are too many for simple small traps, what about using a LIVE TRAP? Place bait of cheese chunk or peanut butter on crackers in the back of the cage. You could catch entire families at a time. Small traps come in large quantities and can be placed inside areas in multiples.


Otherwise, I can only think to call an exterminator. Many have applications they can use that are less harmful, and?or can be placed inside the walls.


We live in the country, and always have field mice finding their way inside in winter. I have 4 cats and 3 dogs, so I definitely understand your worry here. But in all honesty, those are the only means I know of to get rid of them.Any suggestions on getting rid of mice/rats and not harming my cats?
On rats %26amp; mice New product to stop rats %26amp; mice from chewing %26amp; nesting.


Rats Hate www.Rataway.com It is a non-poisonous spray to stop


raccoons,squirrels,dogs,coyo鈥?puppy's, horse woodpeckers,


pigeons,swallows etc from chewing. Protects homes, business, cars engines%26amp; wiring, etc..

Report Abuse



We have an exterminator that comes for all the little creepy crawly things we get. The stuff that he puts down and sprays won't hurt my dog or cat.
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment