Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How can I prevent my 2 female rats from getting tumors?

I have 2 one year old rats! They are females. I've had 3 other rats in the past and they all developed tumors. One of them had gone through 2 surgeries but its just so costly and we don't have much money to keep doing that.





I heard there are ways such as spaying them or breeding them. I have also heard that pomegranates or soy milk helps. Is this true? Any info you have is great!





Is there anyway to prevent them from growing tumors?How can I prevent my 2 female rats from getting tumors?
Spaying them does help, but it is a risky surgery and really not worth it since your girls are old now. Feed them 2 blueberries each every day. This has been proven to reduce the risk of cancer in rats. I don't know about pomegranates and soy milk, but I'll look into it :)How can I prevent my 2 female rats from getting tumors?
Feed them vegies and thats it only when they get older though.

No comments:

Post a Comment