Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do I get rid of Pack Rats?

I have killed three PACK RATS in my kitchen within the past six months. I had to buy a very large rat trap after two of my mouse traps totally disappeared. The last rat was the size of small dog. No kidding! From end to end, not including the tail, it was aproximately 11 inches long. The steel trap kills them, but how can I make them ALL leave, or at least kill them at a faster rate. They don't seem to be biting on the Poison I put out.How do I get rid of Pack Rats?
where the hell you live? move!!!!!1 or call an exterminator you have a serious problem. come to alberta canada tons of work here and rat free living conditions seriously check it outHow do I get rid of Pack Rats?
This gave me chills! Good Luck!!!!!!
you could get a muse rat repeller





http://www.edirectory.co.uk/pf/88888/mia鈥?/a>





or





http://www.critter-repellent.com/rat/rat鈥?/a>





i have not tried them but they might work
Glue traps are the best method to trap rats and mice. I found detailed information at http://pests.in
Get a cat even a kitten. Rats and mice will leave your property in droves.
If they are that big i would call a professional ... they will just continue to breed, do you live by a field or in the country or something ? If so there probably is not a solution...If not whats in the water there ?
get a BIG cat
cook a small chicken. fill it with poison. leave it out. go to work.
Cheeze and a big cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment