Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Have any of you had success with using Eradibait for getting rid of Rats and Mice.?

I understand it's not harmful for other animals, as it's made from Corn kernals. A natural alterntive to chemicals, which we normally use. I hate doing this, but otherwise we wil be overrun with rodents.Have any of you had success with using Eradibait for getting rid of Rats and Mice.?
I set mouse traps and the Beagles tend to nab one every now and then. I don't know what Eradibait is. I also use d-con and put it in a safe place next to the mouse trap with peanut butter on it. I do that inside and out. It helps a lot. I have to set traps in the driveway to keep the mice out of the cars. People think I'm nuts, but I'd rather be nuts than rewiring my car because a mouse chewed it up, that's for sure. The Beagles don't bother the traps and it works out perfect. For a while I was catching about 6 a day. Finally we hit a drop in population!Have any of you had success with using Eradibait for getting rid of Rats and Mice.?
I was researching this the other night myself, I don't think it's available in the States yet. It's called Rodetrol here, and it's being ';reformulated'; right now. I could be wrong. I read another alternative of equal parts flour and plaster of paris with a little powdered sugar mixed in, too. Me, I am using a bromethalin bait this year, Fastrac. We'll see how it goes. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment