Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Can my apartment landlord do anything about rats in my apartment and cockroaches?

I just moved in 3 weeks ago and today I just saw a rat after waking up in the middle of the night and 2 medium sized cockroaches that I didn't even know where they came from just running around my desk.





Can my apartment manager do anything about it?





What can they do?Can my apartment landlord do anything about rats in my apartment and cockroaches?
Legally he must take care of it- call the housing authority if he does not, and keep complaining. You poor thing. Yuck!Can my apartment landlord do anything about rats in my apartment and cockroaches?
professional exterminator
Im sure they will deliver, if you want more, you only have to ask.
A rat or a mouse?? There is a huge difference. If you have a rat in your house, I suggest you move immediately before you get attacked. If you have a mouse, go to the landlord and tell them about your pest infestation. Make him send out an exterminator to handle your problem.


Also on your own you can get some boric acid, add a little bit of sugar and spray down your entire apartment, behind appliances and in cracks. All of your vermin will leave at once.
Eww that's gross and sooo not sanitary. It is an apartment so check with them. Usually they take care of that stuff. I sure wouldn't stay if they didn't.
yes give you your money back or move you to a place thats clean.
Not only can he,by law he MUST!!!!! Tell him to get a move on please.If not call the Board of Health and tell them he refuses to remove vermin. Fight for your rights!

No comments:

Post a Comment