Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How can I get rid of rats when I have dogs that might step on the traps?

I have to dogs and we can't keep them outside. I saw a rat in the kitchen and it ran out to the living room and now it can be anywhere because it can fit under doors.How can I get rid of rats when I have dogs that might step on the traps?
You can buy electronic pest repellents that just plug into an outlet, some send a pulse through your household wiring, some emit a high pitch that gets rid of mice, rats and cockroaches. You can get them from any hardware store, or even Walmart. They really do work, and they are reasonably priced.


Also, they have no effect on cats, dogs or humans.How can I get rid of rats when I have dogs that might step on the traps?
I would set the traps in my cabinets, behind my stove or any place your dogs can't get. Your arm is longer than their reach.
set traps or call the dudes that kill rats...or you can buy a cat
Set the traps when the dogs fall asleep.
RAT ATTACK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment