Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What is the best way to remove rats from my house fast?

There are rats in my house. Little gray ones. They are fast and they dart around at night like they own the place. They can even fit on the tiniest cracks! I'm honestly freaked out. I have a 13 month old baby, that's why I need to get rid of these rodents fast, but without using chemicals or even mousetraps (that can be hurtful for a tiny baby's finger) because my baby might come across them. Any suggestion?What is the best way to remove rats from my house fast?
well the only way I know how is not pleasant in the least outside of calling an exterminator. you'd have to catch one kill it burn it and throw it under your house the rest will smell it and leave (if their rats). This doesn't work with miceWhat is the best way to remove rats from my house fast?
Your option is to move. Mice (rats) will travel where ever there's warmth or food. You've provided them with both. Remove those sources and they will go to your neighbor's house. Next option is the Al Bundy option, kick some mouse a... Sorry. You can get the live traps from the hardware stores, trap the animals and dispose of them in a manner of your choosing.
try glue traps, but they like snap traps will be more effective in out of the way areas you kid shouldn't be able to get to anyways, like behind the appliances and furniture. If anything gets ';stuck'; to the glue by mistake, cooking oil will help dissolve the glue.
They advertise an electronic device called ';Riddex.';

No comments:

Post a Comment