Friday, February 12, 2010

What is the most effective way to kill rats?

Almost every hour I see a rat round around our house. At night when I am in my room I see them running around and they freak me out. I tried using that yellow sticky paper but it only caught lizards and not rats. I've used rat killer powder more than a week ago now and I still couldn't smell any dead rat.


These rats have been bothering me and the thing is, I am suriphobic (scared of rats) so I really have to get rid of them.


PLEASE HEEEEEELP!!!!!!What is the most effective way to kill rats?
First of all why are there rats in your house. Try using mouse traps but put peanut butter on the traps so it will make them go to it. Don't leave food or drinks out. Always close the toilet seats because they drink out of them. Eventually they will get hungry so they will die by not eating or die on the rat traps.What is the most effective way to kill rats?
You need to find and eliminate the reason why the rats are there in the first place.





If you have a dog, the vitamin K found in many brands of dog food often counteracts the ingredients in the posion baits. Make sure your rats have no access to it.





Most effective rat killer - call the local pound and ask if they have any feral or barn cats to adopt. This are normally unadoptable because they don't make ';good pets';.
Set up a cage- put some food and water in it, maybe a shirt too and when you wake up and the damn cute thing is in there sleeping and cuddling- close the door and continue to feed it and take care of it...
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment